Gateway to the Heart

As yet another part of my dorm decor (I believe that this may very well be becoming an obsession) I decided that posting some of my favorite albums would be the ultimate personal touch.  I am a firm believer that you can tell a lot about a person based on their favorite song, and I am crossing my fingers that this album covers will be a nice conversation starter and a gateway to finding people to concert hop with me in SoHo and Brooklyn.


From top left to lower right
Unorthodox Jukebox - Bruno Mars - Gorilla (Favorite Song)
 Skrillex - Nice Sprites and Scary Monsters (basically a classic)
Viva la Vida - Coldplay - Viva la Vida
Back to Black - Amy Winehouse - You Know I'm No Good
Lady Gaga - You and I
Parachutes - Coldplay - We Never Change
Red - Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble
Tourist History - Two Door Cinema Club - What You Know
Eyelid Movies - Phantogram - When I'm Small



Soviet Kitsch - Regina Spektor - The Flowers
Lungs - Florence and the Machine - Cosmic Love
Crystal Castles - Alice Practice 
Ed Sheeran - A Team and Little Bird and Wake Me Up and everything he writes because he is perfect
Sky Ferriera - Werewolf and Red Lips
Reign of Terror - Sleigh Bells - Demons
The Pretty Reckless - Blender
Volume II - She & Him - Don't Look Back
Frans Ferdinand - No You Girls


Vampire Weekend - Cousins and Oxford Comma
Oberhofer- Away From U
Iggy Azalea - Work and Bounce
Dead Man's Bones- Pa Pa Powers
Coexist - The xx - Islands and Together (Great Gatsby Soundtrack)
Birdy - A Team cover
Electra Heart - Marina and the Diamonds - Teen Idle
Arctic Monkeys - Teddy Picker 
Born to Die - Lana Del Rey - Ride and Yayo


2 comments:

  1. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.Thankyou i really love it....

    ReplyDelete